Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Semester~~~

It's really so fast... I have already finished my long holidays. About 4 months' holidays is really not enough for me to work and play actually.

I went to Penang before starting my new semester. Because I didn't go out to play such a long time. So, no matter how, I must go out to make myself happy. Haha.. Although it's not enough to let us play in Penang for only 3 days 2 nights, we're really enjoyed it so much. Surely I'm still willing to go there if I had free time. Because I still left so many places didn't go and I still left so many delicious foods didn't eat also. Although we still have a lot of regrets in Penang, I'm really happy that can befriend with Hui Ling and Ming Zhen. This is the thing that I won't have any regrets. They are really so kind and friendly. It's my pleasure to know them through my sis.. Thanks a lot,sis.. Thus, thanks for Jing Cheng, Hui Ling and Ming Zhen entertain us very well there... Hope to see you guys again.. take care there.. ^^

Today is my second day of my new semester. I'm still trying to adapt myself to this study environment although I'm a student. But the final year do really have a lot of differences from year 1 and year 2. In this final year, everything needs to rely on myself and cannot rely on anyone. That I need to spend more time to study. So, I think I need to adapt myself quickly, because it's really have no so much time for me to waste anymore. Start from this moment, I need to concentrate, need to be kiasu and need to be hardworking to do my homeworks. No more playing, it's my final year. So, I need to think for myself and my family now.

Final year -----> Busy year -----> Stressful year-----> Successful year!!!

2 comments:

  1. welcome,sis..lets go to boom penang again when we r free..and gambateh in ur final year...all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,sis.. thanks a lot.. definitely i will~~ okok.. sure.. no problem.. i m looking forward to go there to boom again.. haha..

    ReplyDelete