Thursday, February 3, 2011

~~ Bored... Moody... Bored... Moody...

Oh, gosh !!! Such a boring Lunar New Year this year ~~ I do really feel so bored and moody. I don't know what's the reason that got these kind of feelings. Maybe because of the inflation, the bad economy, the bad weather, the disturbance in Egypt and etc.

Johore is really unlucky this year. Bad weather made it become worse and worse. Some areas were in a really bad situations and conditions. Unfortunately, the people there cannot celebrate their Chinese New Year well. Such a tragedy they are facing !!! They are supposed to have a wonderful and great Chinese New Year this year. Haizh... What I can do now just only to pray the God of Heaven to be benevolent. God bless them, please... Thank you very much. Surely everyone should be very happy then. ^^

I'm going to have a long break for my Chinese New Year. After that, I'm going to stop my internship and prepare myself to start my new semester of year 3. Wishing for a good beginning to my final year. Buck up, girl... Just believe that you can do it.

Haizh... Please, please, please... Don't be like that anymore. Cheer up... By the way, remember to take care yourself there. Don't worry, be happy. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment